3/23/2006

It's My Birthday!

Well, it is officially my birthday. I don't know about you, but my birthday makes me think about the previous year. For me, A LOT has happened! There has been a large number of changes for just one year.

One of the major changes is the growth that has occurred in my business. I could never in my wildest dreams have imagined what God had in store for my business within this last year. It far exceeds my expectations!

Ephesians 3:20 Now glory be to God! By his mighty power at work within us, he is able to accomplish infinitely more than we would ever dare to ask or hope.

I cannot begin to express how blessed I feel to be a photographer! To join with families in these amazing times in their lives whether it is graduation, celebrating their children, or marriage, is such an honor to me. Thank you to everyone who has shared these times in your lives with me!

Thank you to my family for supporting and helping me through everywhere I've been! I could not have done it without each of you. And to my husband, he has always believed in me and encouraged me to follow my dreams. Thank you!

I just want to dedicate this next year and my business to the Lord.

Proverbs 16:3 Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established.

No comments: