4/08/2006

More Fun With Kristen!!

Today was a jam-packed day. One of the highlights was getting to finish Kristen's bridal portraits. In a previous post I mentioned that I took her to White Sands and it was SOOO windy. Therefore, we were unable to do everything I wanted to do. We rescheduled but were rained out a second time. So, I made sure we had a perfect location for any type of weather. And, of course, the weather was fabulous!!! We had a great time as always. She is such a sweet and kind person. During our session, she mentioned that she checks my blog all the time! I have to admit, this thrilled me!!! You see, I daily check the blogs of photographers and friends. So, to hear that someone looks at mine regularly was exciting! So, here's a shout out to Kristen! Thanks girl!!!! (Drop it like it's hot!)

No comments: