12/25/2006

Merry Christmas To All!!

Merry Christmas to everyone. I pray that everyone is blessed this day as you are with family and friends. As I look back over this past year, I realize how blessed I was. I just want to say thank you to all of my clients this past year. I appreciate each of you. Thank you to all my friends and family for your support.

Here are a few pictures from our family Christmas. We started the day at my parents' house with my grandparents. Mom had a huge spread of food - turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn, green bean casserole, bread, salad, pecan pie!!! It was amazing. I haven't had that much food in a long time!!!

Later, we opened presents with my sister (in-law) and her husband. Hanging with Jess and Clay is always a good time!



My plate (eek!)

Jess and I enjoying some egg nog.

Jess opening presents.

Jess and I with our stylin' accessories.

1 comment:

laurenclark said...

oh shan, love the hat. Smokin' Hot!

Lunch this week? Or perhaps a crazy bridal shoot? I bought a new wedding dress for fun. We could use my sister? or sister in law?