7/09/2007

Santos & Hillery

You may recognize these two from previous posts. I have done pictures of the Moreno family for the past two years. They are so much fun! However, this time we didn't do a family session. I posted a few months ago about the "trash the dress" sessions I am offering. After 12 years of marriage (forgive me if that number is wrong guys), Hillery decided to take her dress out of the closet and give it a try. Here are a few of my favorites...

This had to be the dirtiest place ever!








I had such a great time. I am also doing a trash the dress session for Ashley who was married back in January. Check back for that soon!

4 comments:

Mike said...

Great shots! That last one is really haut! I bet they had a great time doing this!

Stacy Cross said...

Beautiful pics! I love them all, but my favorite is the last! :)

Lauren said...

These are REALLY great! I love that after 12 years in the closet that dress got some more camera time. It shows that TTD is for everyone, not just current brides. Great job!

Davina said...

I really love that last one, Shan. I I love that even though she got married so long ago she got her dress out and had a great shoot with it...I'm going to have to do something like that. lol