7/20/2006

Ok, I wasn't going to do this...

...but I really want you to see what I have been working on. After many computer problems, I have finished the intro sequence to my new website. Yes, I am building a new website. I have been wanting a new site for a VERY long time! My husband is helping me, and I am building it myself! I am so excited. So, please keep in mind that it is still in the works. After the intro, it just stops; so, you will just have to navigate away from the page. And, none of the links are active yet. I want something to be a surprise. But, check it out if you have a moment - http://www.shanrenee.com/newsite/. Let me know what you think!

2 comments:

laurenclark said...

YAY! New Websites!

Apryl said...

I love it!! I love all your stuff though! Your very talented.