8/31/2006

Favorite Image of the Day

I'm going to start something new. Within a day I go through a LOT of images. Usually there are a few that stand out. So, I am going to start posting my favorite image of the day.

Today's image is of Ailey. I was editing her session when I saw this image and immediately had to post it. She is such a sweet and animated little girl. I spent 3 hours with Ailey and her mom. Most of it was spent chasing Ailey - it was so much fun! She loves making faces - anything from surprise to many different animals. I will post more of her session when I am done. For now, enjoy this one - I think it was her surprise face.

1 comment:

Apryl said...

My first reaction to this picture was to start smiling! I love it. I think this picture could make you smile even if you are haveing a really bad day. I think Hallmark should see that one. I think it would make a really cute card. She just looks so excited and happy!