8/09/2006

Patrick & Amy

I know... it has been a long time since I have posted anything. Things have been in full swing here - we are extremely busy. And, lately I have been doing a large number of bridal portraits. So, those cannot be posted until after the bride is married.

As I told you in a previous post, my cousin Amy was married a couple of weeks ago. It was so fun being around family. The wedding was beautiful, and the day was full of emotion. I have so many more that I want to post, but this is all I have time for right now (even a few blackmail pictures of Chris). Here are a few favorites...









Patrick & Amy, thank you so much for allowing me to photograph your day. It was such an honor.

2 comments:

laurenclark said...

YAY! You finally posted!

Apryl said...

I remember this wedding! As usual you made the pictures amazing. Can you take a bad picture? I don't think so. You are truly inspiring.