11/04/2006

More NYC Fun

On our last day in NYC, Lauren, Davina, Amy, and I went shopping on Canal Street. We had so much fun. Then, Lauren and I took a ferry out to the Statue of Liberty. It was so beautiful. We ended the night by watching Wicked (after running many, many blocks - all of the taxis were full!) It was such an amazing trip. To everyone at Xtreme - what an amazing group of photographers. I was inspired by you all. I was sad to leave the city! What an amazing experience!



Ellis Island

Here are a few fun pictures I left out.

Here is Charles at Serendipity. Everytime the waiter came to the table, he pretended that he couldn't speak English.
Enjoying my frozen hot chocolate!

7 comments:

laurenclark said...

I booked DWF today!

F.E. Castleberry said...

my goodness Charles was fun to have around!

Teddi said...

Yummy yummy! It was so great meeting you Shan! I didn't realize that Charles was doing that. I guess I was too busy trying to figure out if that was our waiter's normal attire or if it was a Halloween costume.

Apryl said...

WOW I don't think that I can pick a favorite picture. I love them all!!! The lighting is so wonderful, even though I am not a photographer I know that is like one of the hardest things to get perfect, and I think that you did perfect!!!

Apryl said...

Oh I forgot to tell you that I love that picture of you drinking!! I know that I have already told you that, but I just wanted to tell you again. :)

Charles Bordner said...

Shan,

You are a great photographer and I really admire your work. It was so great hanging with everyone!!!!! Your pictures are spectacular!!!!! God Bless Texas!!!

Davina said...

Okay..I already knew I was missing out when I had to catch my plane and you and Lauren went on to the Statue of Liberty and now I'm really bummed that we didn't get to hang out longer!

DWF is too far away!!