11/03/2006

Opinions Needed

Hey everyone! I am back from NYC. I'm sorry if I haven't spoken with you yet. I am going to try to get back with everyone this weekend or next week!

The rest of my trip was absolutely amazing! I am working on more pictures to add to the blog; so, check back tomorrow for more updates.

For now, I need your opinion. The wonderful Lauren Clark took a few pictures of me for my website and blog. I need your help deciding which one to use! So, if you could leave a comment giving me your opinion, that would be great! Thanks!

Photo #1
Photo #2
Photo #3



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.... thats a hard one! I really like #1 and #3. I am leaning towards #3 though, its a little more artsy! Hope you had a great time in NYC!

Amy DeYoung said...

I miss you already! Great pics :) LOVE THE HAT!!

laurenclark said...

2 or 3

kristinbednarz said...

purpose?

if it's for a bio on your website, go with number 1. But I would kinda like to see maybe a combo used, you know? Mixed perhaps?

either way, very lovely!

Snips and Snails and Piggy Tails said...

Shawn & I both vote for #2.

Talk to you soon...
Erika (& Shawn)

Brent said...

All 3 are great...beautiful ;)

jess said...

Ok, well I think my vote should count for like 1 million because I'm your sister and I am the most important person ever... So, I say go with Photo #1. However, I do like the idea of mixing two of them... Someone up there said that. You look totally amazing in all of them. Could you give me some lessons on how to be totally and disgustingly photogenic? I hate you... and love you all at the same time. I MISS YOU!!!!!!

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

I vote for #1 or #2. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. It was great to check out your blog from it!

Davina said...

I like 1 or 2 but you have another one somewhere that I like better from that trip. I think it's the one right after you bought the hat....