2/28/2007

Feeling Better

Ok, I wasn't really going to blog about this, but Lauren decided to so I guess I will join her. However, I am not brave enough to show my before pics! About 4 months ago, I started working out and eating right...not a diet but a different lifestyle. Since then, I have lost a total of almost 40 punds!!! I cannot even begin to describe how much better I feel.

I have to give HUGE kudos to my awesome trainer Brent Carter. He is absolutely amazing! If anyone is looking for a gym and/or a good trainer, you should join Flex and give Brent a call. He doesn't just tell me what to do, he has customized my nutrition and has equipped me to work out properly and safely. Thanks Brent!

Now, I am proud to say that I weight train 3 times a week (full body each time) and run for almost an hour everyday! I feel great! I still have a little more to lose, but I feel so much better!

1 comment:

laurenclark said...

Yay!!! Thanks for the inspiration Shan!