8/03/2007

Update

Hey everyone...just wanted to update you all on what is going on around here! Things have been super busy this summer!

After having at least 1 wedding per weekend since May, I had a little break this past weekend. So, some friends and I decided to head to Las Vegas for 2 days. I didn't much feel like carrying my camera around, so I bought a little Canon point and shoot for the trip. It is a good little camera!

Jalynn, me, Amanda

Amanda, Jalynn, me

Also, keep on the watch for the new and improved shanrenee.com and a new blog! WOOHOO! I have redesigned everything. And, I did all of the design and web creation myself!!! I am almost done! It has been so much fun! I will announce the launch very soon!

There is so much other exciting news, but I can't announce it just yet. So, check back soon! Hope everyone is having an amazing summer!

1 comment:

Leslie Ann Kitten said...

That is the best idea I have heard all year. Small camera and fun with the girls!