9/18/2007

San Diego

Last week, I went to California for the first time. All I have to say is WOW! It is so beautiful there. Here is a quick photographic synopsis of my trip.

Dinner overlooking La Jolla Cove at sunset
Yummy...crab cakes!
Heaven Sent Desserts - enough said
Balboa Park

Museums at Balboa Park
I spent some time in the Botanical Garden at Balboa Park. I was thinking I would do a collection of these images in my bathroom.








Museums at Balboa Park
Museum of Photographic Arts
San Diego Zoo - I shot these with my point and shoot. I didn't realize the battery was almost dead; so, I only got to take a few shots :(


Mission Beach





























Sunset Cliffs


It was a great trip!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks Aamazing!! i heard from a little bird you may be in dallas this weekend....i would love to see yoU!

Tawny said...

I'm jelous...

Looks dreamy and I can't wait until I can make the same trip one day; and I live in the DFW area too! LOL

Anonymous said...

Lucky! I want to go to California. You should totally sell these photos as stock like Jessica Claire does on her website. These are awesome!

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

you captured our city beautifully!

Sarah Huffman said...

these are great! i'm so jealous!