10/04/2007

The After Session - The Davies

I have had so much fun photographing Taylor and Summer over the past few months. They were married back in June. I wasn't able to photograph their wedding, but you may remember their engagement and bridal sessions that I posted. Summer called and wanted to do an "After Session" before they got too busy this school year. She is in her second year of medical school. I can't imagine how crazy her life must be right now. They are such an adorable couple...I have never had any trouble getting them to snuggle up close to each other. This was no exception...





5 comments:

Tawny said...

These are beautiful and the tones just make me want to scream with envy~ LOL

Sarah Huffman said...

this makes me want for you to do an after session for me!! great job!!

cristy cross said...

Shan these are beautiful! My fav is them by the old car. Very beautiful colors.

Davina said...

Ohmigosh! What a great session. I love all of those ones on the old car. Gorgeous!

alecialauren said...

These are amazing!! As usual totally fab!!!