10/15/2007

Updates

The past few weeks have been something else. It seems like one thing after another. Here are a few happenings around here.

This past weekend, my grandparents celebrated their 60th Wedding Anniversary. It was a great day with family. The only people missing were my brother, Adam, and his wife, Apryl. We missed them VERY MUCH! Congrats Grandma & Grandpa!

Me, My Grandma, My Mom

Also, I have had terrible problems with my cell phone. It has been dropping calls and missing messages. I just got a new phone! YAY!!!! If I missed your call or message, please call back. Everything should be in order now!

I have also moved to a new duplex as of this weekend. I got finished moving in on Saturday and got internet service. I had been without internet for over a week! It has been a bit frustrating. Here is a pic of my new place!

Finally, here's a random pic of me with my girlfriends Emma and Gracie!

No comments: