6/20/2006

Catching Up

Over the past two weeks, lots has happened around here. Thank you all for understanding. I am going to try to catch up on my posting. It may take a few days; so, keep checking back for updates. I will add everything to this post.

sam & mandy sessler
This past weekend I photographed a beautiful wedding in Amarillo. We started Friday with rehearsal at the church. Then, we headed to The Gathering Place for a wonderful rehearsal dinner. Laughter and tears flowed as various friends and family toasted the bride and groom. I had already worked with Sam & Mandy quite a bit so I knew what wonderful people they were. After hearing what friends and family had to say, I knew I was working with two amazing Christian people. Then, I went with the girls to the lingerie shower. Oh, we had fun!

The day of the wedding, we started with hair at UglyPress. It is an awesome place to get your hair done and take pictures.

Then, we headed to the church for the ceremony. It was a beautiful ceremony in a gorgeous church. Mandy did an excellent job decorating with flowers and candles everywhere.

The reception was absolutely stunning, the cake was wonderful, and the dancing was plentiful! What an awesome wedding. Congratualtions Sam & Mandy!

I will be adding pictures soon. I have a few other shoots to catch up with first!

For now, here are a few of Mandy's bridal portraits.

No comments: