6/22/2006

Here We Go

Here is my attempt to catch you up on what has been happening. I have tried to put all of it in on post, but blogger won't let me. So, I will be posting more soon.

jessica lewis

You may remember seeing Jessica in a previous post with her sweetie. They were married this past weekend. Jessica gave me complete freedom of her session. She is wonderful. Congrats you two!

jessica & bella





keith & lacey

Keith and Lacey called my several months ago asking me to do pictures of them. They had been married for a while, but didn't really have any pictures of the two of them and their family in their wedding attire. So, out we went. We had a great time!












maegan

I photographed Maegan's bridal portaits a little while back. She brought her sisters to help as we made our way to various locations. Thanks Maegan!





the buchanan family

The first time I talked to Kippi (mom) on the phone about scheduling family portraits, I knew I was going to have a great time! They gave me complete freedom to do what I wanted to do!They are such an awesome family. Thanks guys!








ramon & rainnie

I am so excited to work with Ramon & Rainnie! When they first called me about their wedding, I thought I wouldn't be able to shoot their wedding becuase of the date they picked. But, things changed, and I am SO happy that they asked me to be their photographer. We had such a wonderful time photographing them all over Lubbock!






1 comment:

kristinbednarz said...

Hey,Girl!

Wow! I'm seeing you everywhere.

The night you shot the bride, I was photographing too. I saw you'all walk by, but did not know it was you. How fun is that!

And thrilled you are doing the Neufeld Wedding. Was worried they went with someone else, but glad to know they'll be in good hands.

It's a great family! Treat them well.

Keep up the good work!

kristin