6/04/2006

A Quick Note

Hey everyone! Thank you so much for checking out my blog! While you are here, leave a comment so I can see who is checking out my life!

FYI: If you think you have seen everything I have posted so far, scroll down and make sure. I have been adding pictures to previously posted blogs.

Also, due to the way my online ordering system is set up, I have to keep files on my computer. Needless to say, I am running out of room. So, if your event is more than 6 months old, I will be taking it off of the online ordering system. This does NOT mean I am getting rid of your files or anything like that. It just means that you will have to call to place an order. So, if you would like to make an online order from an older event, please do so. Also, if you need contact sheets of your event, please contact me.

Again, thank you so much for checking in! Come back soon!

1 comment:

laurenclark said...

I am a visitor almost every three hours:)