10/27/2006

Off I Go

I'm about to leave on another whirlwind trip. Today I am making a trip back to White Sands for bridal portraits. I love going to White Sands! I will be back tomorrow to pack for the trip I have been waiting for...

The xtreme! photography seminar!!!! I am spending (roughly) 6 days in the big apple! And I can't wait! If you have a couple of minutes, check out their promo video...gives me chills - http://xtremeseminar.com/nyc06/intro/. So, I will be coming back with tons of new info, tricks, etc. Be sure to check back for updates, pictures, etc. of the trip!

Today as I was online making final preparation for my trip, I came across this quiz and thought it was very appropriate since I am about to be in NYC...

You Belong in Soho
Although you may not be a professional artist, you do dabble in one form of art or another.And you indie culture of all kinds - from little botiques to art house films.

Where Should Your Inner New Yorker Live?


While I am gone, Daniel will be in the office answering my calls. I will be checking with him everyday; so, please let us know if you need anything!

2 comments:

laurenclark said...

woohoo!

Snips and Snails and Piggy Tails said...

I hope you have a GREAT time!!!

Erika