10/30/2006

Xtreme NYC - Day 1

Yesterday I flew to New York for the Xtreme Photography Seminar with the fabulous Lauren Clark. The ride was a little bumpy and warm, but we finally arrived. After a short cab ride, we arrived at our hotel which is right by the Empire State Building. After meeting my fun roomies, we went to eat in Times Square and toured the Empire State Building.



In case you didn't know, Batman is a photographer.
A tourist
The talented Fred Egan doing a self-portrait.

Lauren admiring the view.
Check back for more updates soon!

7 comments:

kristinbednarz said...

I can't stand this! Updates! Updates! Come on you'all. YOu tease us with the touristry stuff. You tease!

LOL

So excited for all of you all! There's nothing better in the world, than hanging with photographers, just enjoying the energy!

Make em remember West Texas!

Ramie Babcock said...

Kristin, I totally agree! More updates! Ahhh...I wish I could have gone to this one, but with a new baby, there was no way! But maybe the one on the west coast....or some in Houston! Keep the pics coming!!

Anonymous said...

Wow... how stinkin awesome... !!!!

Amy DeYoung said...

Shan - love the NYC shots! It's been so fun being your roomie :) Beautiful shots from Xtreme!

Davina said...

Wow! Those are such great shots from the top of the Empire State Building! I love'em!!

F.E. Castleberry said...

I totally didnt know you snagged me shooting myself-so funny! I couldnt resist the mirror wall...man NYC was so stinkin fun...Vegas baby, Vegas here we come

Apryl said...

You just have to many amazing pictures!! I really really love the first one and the skyline ones at night. It looks just like what you see in the movies. The pick snow globe (I think thats what it was) is so cool because you took something so simple and made it a masterpiece. I think the picture with all of the I love NY shot glasses should be wallpaper don't you? They are all so artitic and fun!