10/13/2006

Where to Begin

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything, but I have good reason. We left a little over 2 weeks ago for multiple out-of-town appointments. We started in Dallas with bridal portraits at the Arboretum. They were gorgeous, but I can't post them until the wedding is over. From Dallas, we flew to Baltimore. In Baltimore we stayed with Daniel's grandparents who only have a dial-up internet connection. So, I couldn't upload or post while I was there. We then went to Virginia Beach for Erika and Shawn's wedding - what a sweet ceremony (more on that later). In Virginia Beach we stayed in a hotel who advertised that they had high-speed internet. YEAH! But no matter where we went in the hotel, we could not get service! So, back to Baltimore. Then, we flew back to Dallas. And wouldn't you know it, none of our bags made it with us. So, we hopped in the car and drove back to Lubbock and arrived at 4 a.m. to find that we had a water leak in our bathroom. Our bathroom and bedroom floor was flooded! So, we camped out on the couch. I got up the next morning and showered at my parents house. Late that night, the airline called and said our luggage was at the airport! YEAH! So, I drove up to the airport at 11 p.m. to pick it up. And, what do you know, Daniel's luggage was there but not mine. Fabulous. But, it finally arrived the next day. So, I'm terribly sorry for not posting. We are working very hard to catch up and get things in order. We are still without a bedroom, but we are having fun camping in the living room!

For now, here are a few fun shots from Maryland.


1 comment:

laurenclark said...

pictures are wonderful, so sorry about all of your troubles, Shan! Two weeks from NOW we will be in NYC!