4/23/2007

After OSP Dallas

For the past two days, I have been in Dallas for a little OSP get together. We met on Sunday for lunch at Champs in Las Colinas. Everyone just happened to pull up just right for me to take this pic! Starting from the back, we have Chet, Bob, Clay (my brother-in-law and model), and Sam. Then, we were off to take some pics of my sister-in-law, Jessica, and her husband, Clay, at the Las Colinas canals.







Then we went downtown to shoot Jess & Clay in their wedding attire.


The next day, Sam, Jess, Fred Egan, and I met at IHOP for breakfast. We discussed marketing, photoshop, etc. Then, Fred, Jess, and I went and shot at the Galleria parking garage.





It was a fun and informational two days. It was nice to meet all of you! And, Fred, it was great to see you again!

1 comment:

cristy cross said...

Shan these are so awesome! Every single one of them. Jessica is such a beautiful girl! I wish I would've have seen the OSP post sooner. It looked like you all had so much fun. Can we do something like that if I come to Lbk?