4/01/2007

Viva Las Vegas

If you tried to reach me last week, I am sorry if I didn't get back with you. I was at the Digital Wedding Forum Conference in Las Vegas! It was an amazing week.

I arrived last Sunday. On Monday, we registered for classes and looked around the tradeshow. That night, BluDomain hosted a ShinDig at The Palms. It was awesome. There was bowling, pool, and a fun photo booth that I spent too much time in! (The next three images were shot by the fabulous Lauren Clark.)

They even had a guy painting fake tattoos on everyone.


Then it was time to hit the photo booth with my friends...
Cristy Cross, Amy, me
The gorgeous Lauren Clark, me
Me, Charles, Amy



The next day we attended classes and then went to Bahama Breeze for a little get together. This picture was taken by Fred Egan.
The next day we had a shoot in the desert with the amazing David Beckstead and Alt f.

Before and after their shoot, we did some shooting ourselves.

Here is Lauren with the paparazzi shooting her.

Here is one I grabbed of Lauren...she is so stunning!
The amazing Allan Zepeda
I also got a couple of shots of Amy DeYoung. Isn't she sassy!

Here is the super fun Cristy Cross!For those of you who aren't familiar with Alt f (John Michael Cooper), you HAVE to check him out! He is one of the most cutting edge photographers there is! Here he is doing his thing...
Here he is chasing his bride with a gas can...you have to see his work to understand!
The last day, I spent some time sight seeing. Here are a few that I took.
Yummy dessert!
A shot from the top of the Eiffel Tower at The Paris.

It was such an amazing week. I met so many wonderful people and learned SO much! I am back with ideas and am going to totally redo my business! To all my friends - you are all so amazing and inspiring to me. I am always sad when the week is over and we have to go our separate ways! To my roomies - you gals are the sassiest, most amazing women! I had a blast!

3 comments:

cristy cross said...

Am I considered a roomie? I mean I basically hung out in your room more than my own. And I have to say, I hate goodbyes. Just typing this makes me get teary-eyed b/c I had the most fun with all of you. I loved every stinkin' minute of it. I miss you girly! I'm glad you are only 1 1/2 hrs away!!

laurenclark said...

So fun! Great shots!!!

Davina said...

Shan, you are the one who is incredible. I am amazed by you and the transformation I've seen of the real you reflected now in everything you do. Those pictures in the photobooth are just perfect of you and your total essence. So glad I got to room with you. What an inspirational life you are leading!