4/16/2007

Update

Hello everyone. Wow, it has been a whirlwind lately. Things are very busy around here. I have been out of town every week over the past month or so. And, I am getting ready to go again! Whew!

I have so many great images to share; however, many of them are bridal portraits for brides getting married this summer. Therefore, I can't show them to you yet. Don't worry...I will post them later.

While I am finishing some editing, I wanted to share a few fun images. Here are my sweet girls. They are so much fun! Gracie is getting used to having a sister around. They play hard and sleep even harder. I love them SO much!

A shot from my backyard

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey Shan! It has been awhile -- since the Xtreme Seminar in NY! I have to ask what font that is on the pictures of your little puppies! I LOVE IT!

Hope to see ya at another seminar sometime!