4/05/2007

New in Weddings...

Hey ladies...I don't know if you have heard about this or not, but I want to share an idea with you. It is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. One of the new things to do after you are married is a "trash the dress" session. Basically, if you don't mind your dress getting messy, we go out and take pics of you and your new hubby in places you wouldn't take your gown before the wedding! I know how important the gown is; so, this is not something you probably want to consider prior to your wedding day. If you would like to see ideas and portraits other photographers have done so far, just go to www.trashthedress.com. And, if there is a couple that is interested, I will do my first trash the dress session at no charge!

Another option I have offered but have only had a few takers for is the post-wedding couple session. The bride and groom get dressed up again and we go to lots of fun places and shoot more couple shots. I know how hectic a wedding day is so I have decided to offer this session to give you even more options. If you are interested, please let me know!

2 comments:

Ganong said...

I would be interested in it! But I do not have a dress. That presents a problem. I love your pictures!

hillery said...

Hey Shan, Your pictures get better everyday! Have you already found a volunteer? I would be very interested.... Hillery Moreno