3/06/2007

Wedding Faves - Bridal Shops

Last week, I shared my favorite wedding gown designers. This week, I want to share a few bridal shops where you can find your perfect gown!

Picking your wedding gown is a huge decision. You need to find a shop where you are comfortable, are treated like a queen, and carries designers you are interested in. I know there are many great shops out there, but I will only talk about the ones I have had a personal experience with.

If you are in the Dallas area or are willing to make the trip (and trust me it is worth it), I would recommend shopping at StarDust Celebrations and The Bridal Portfolio.

My sister-in-law bought her gown at StarDust. From the minute we walked in the door, she was treated like a queen. The entire experience was phenomenal. The clerk that worked with my sister-in-law was knowledgable and friendly. She knew the product lines and even gave ideas of how to customize the gown to flatter her body type. She even needed changes to her veil at the last minute and they came to the rescue. She was very happy with her experience.

When my sister-in-law was searching for her gown, she also shopped The Bridal Portfolio. The shop was magnificent. She had made an appointment and when we arrived, the store pretty much stopped for her. It was such a gorgeous place with amazing service.

Other places to shop in the Dallas area are Mockingbird Bridal and LuLu's (owned by the same people as StarDust Celebrations). Although I didn't experience these locations personally, several brides I know have purchased gowns at these stores.

If you are looking in the Lubbock area, there are two stores that I have had personal experience with - Bella's and MorLe. Both have beautiful gowns and great service.

No comments: