3/14/2007

Keith & Brandi's Wedding

The anticipation is over...I am posting Keith and Brandi's wedding images. They were married at First United Methodist Church, and their reception was at the Merket Alumni Center. It was a fabulous day! To view their slideshow, click here. Here are a few faves...


Brandi had beautiful Antonio Melani shoes (I love his shoes)!!!





Their flower girl was nervously waiting to do her job.












It was a wonderful event. I was so honored to be a part! Thanks Keith & Brandi!!!

3 comments:

laurenclark said...

Shan, you are so good at weddings, WAY better than me! Great work!

laurenclark said...

Ok, so here's what I'm thinking... "Captured Photography by Shan Renee & Lauren Clark", it has a nice ring:), I could do seniors and engagements and you could do bridals and weddings! Yay! hehe

Skiff said...

I am an Aunt of the Bride, waiting and anxious to see and be able to purchase some of the wedding photos. Shan, you have an amazing talent!