3/13/2007

Wedding Faves - Flowers & Florists

Ok folks, it is time for another installment of my wedding faves. Choosing flowers and your florist is a very big decision. Flowers help set the mood and display the colors of your wedding.

First, I would like to share two of my favorite flowers. My all time favorite flower is the peony. I shot this picture of the bridesmaids peony bouquet at Jeremy & Vonda's wedding.
Another flower that I love is the Amaryllis. I had never heard of this flower until my sister-in-law's wedding. She used these everywhere and they were beautiful. (The below image is a stock image from a flower store online.)
So, now you need a florist. There are so many good florists here. I want to talk about a couple that I have had great experiences with.

Shirley with Celebration Floral has always done a beautiful job at the weddings I have photographed. She is very nice to work with and is extremely cretive.

Geoff at College Flowers is fabulous. His work is gorgeous! I have seen him go above and beyond for his clients!

If you would like further recommendations, please let me know!

No comments: